Easy Recipe: Grilled Nacho Cheese Burgers
Have you been looking for a recipe that's tasty, easy to make and relatively inexpensive? Then you'll want to check out our Grilled Nacho Cheese Burgers.
There’s a whole host of sport on this weekend, what with the Premiership starting back up and the hurling semi-finals taking place, so why not have the lads over from some sport, drinks and tasty Grilled Nacho Cheeseburgers. Here’s How to make them…
Grilled Nacho Cheeseburgers
What you’ll need:
80ml of spicy nacho sauce
4 hamburger buns
What to do:
1. First things first, prepare your oven grill by putting some tin foil down (speeds up the cleaning process) and then heat the grill. While you wait for the grill to heat, peel and slice the avocado.
2. Next, sprinkle one side of each burger with some mixed herbs, if you have any, and then stick them under the grill, turning periodically until dark brown. Give them a small cut in the middle to make sure they've cooked through.
3. Before the burgers get nice and brown, toast the burger buns until golden. You can leave them un-toasted too if you prefer – you’re the one eating them at the end of the day!
4. Stick a cheese slice or two on top of each burger. Now, grill the cheesy burgers for another minute or until cheese starts to melt.
5. Finally, once the meat has cooked serve your burgers on top of the toasted bun and garnish with the sliced avocado and nacho sauce.
EasyGoing Tip: Sprinkle actual nachos onto the cheese slices before adding to the burgers for real Nacho Cheeseburgers.