VIDEO: Jason Byrne appeals on behalf of married man to see Conor McGregor fight (again)
A man from Ashbourne has brought out the big guns to be able to see Conor McGregor fight in Las Vegas on 5 March - Jason Byrne has got involved.
John Matthews has seen McGregor's last three Vegas fights, while he also flew there with his wife Maria on honeymoon last June, so she thinks four times is quite enough inside a couple of years.
Not John, though, who begged Jason Byrne to launch an appeal to get him on a flight to Nevada.
The help John Matthews see Conor Mc Gregor fight appeal thing that his wife Marie won't let him go to somewhere Vegas?
Posted by Jason Byrne on Tuesday, 12 January 2016
John told JOE last week that Maria is adamant he's not taking off again.
"I was over for the Dustin Poirier fight, and then I was at the Mendes one in July and I'm just back from the last one in December," John told JOE.
"And we had our honeymoon over there in June so that's four times so [Maria] told me I'm definitely not going to the next one."
We'll see about that.
Read more about: