Cheap holidays in Ireland and abroad
This week weâ€™re looking at super cheap four and five-star hotel stays around Ireland, budget last minute sun, football trips and a cruise offer.
Cheapest sun holidays yet
You know the Irish economy is becoming more competitive when you see an offer this cheap â€“ latedeals.ie have a four-night sun holiday on the go for less than â‚¬150. Here are the companyâ€™s offers this week:
- Tunisia, Port El Kantaoui. Staying at the Vincci El Kantaoui, bed and breakfast, for four nights. Departs on 17 November from Belfast. â‚¬149.
- Egypt, Sharm el Sheikh. Staying at the Luna Sharm Hotel, all inclusive, for seven nights. Departs 18 November from Dublin. â‚¬394.
- Fuerteventura, Corralejo. Staying at the Lobos Bahia Apartments, self-catering, for seven nights. Departs 20 November from Belfast. â‚¬282.
- Lanzarote, Puerto del Carmen. Flora Apartments, self-catering, for seven nights. Departs 12 December from Cork. â‚¬296.
- Gran Canaria, Maspalomas. Staying at the El Cardonal, self-catering, for seven nights. Departs 29 November from Belfast. â‚¬293.
- Tenerife, Playa de las Americas. Staying at the Stella Polaris Oro Blanco, self-catering, for seven nights. Departs 7 December from Belfast. â‚¬287.
Subject to availability. Final pricing will be confirmed at time of booking as supplements may apply. Click here for more information.
More last minute sun
The various incarnations of Thomas Cook have also been in touch to give us the first look at their late deals to various winter hot-spots. Itâ€™s not raining everywhere:
- Seven nights in Tunisia from â‚¬569 per person. Staying in the three-star El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel in Port El Kantaoui, half-board basis, departing 23 December 2010 from Dublin.
- Seven nights in Gran Canaria from â‚¬329 per person. Staying in the three Sunsuites Terraza Mar Apartments in Puerto Rico based on four sharing, self-catering basis, departing 11 December 2010 from Dublin.
To book call 0818 20 20 20, click here or visit your nearest travel agents.
- Seven nights in Tenerife from â‚¬819 per person. Staying at the three-star Sol Tenerife Hotel in Playa de las Americas, half-board basis, departing 31 December 2010 from Dublin.
- 10 nights in Lanzarote from â‚¬479 per person. Staying at the three-star Lomo Blanco Apartments in Puerto Del Carmen based on three sharing, self-catering basis, departing 30 December 2010 from Cork.
- Seven nights in Egypt from â‚¬569 per person. Staying at the four-star Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel in Naama Bay, all inclusive basis, departing 9 December 2010 from Dublin.
To book call 0818 200 400 or click here.
- Seven nights in Lanzarote from â‚¬479 per person. Staying at the three-star Playa Club Apartments in Puerto Del Carmen based on three sharing, self-catering basis, departing 23 December 2010 from Cork.
- Seven nights in Tunisia from â‚¬639 per person. Staying at the three-star Les Orangers Beach Resort Hotel in Hammamet, All inclusive basis, departing 23 December 2010 from Dublin.
To book call 0818 200 110 or click here.
All Thomas Cook holidays based on two adults sharing, unless otherwise stated and inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation as specified, baggage allowance and all taxes and charges. Optional supplements may be applicable at time of booking.Â Offers are subject to availability, correct at time of issue.
Thomas Cook Sport Ireland has its normal range of offers, although there is a particularly cheap Stephenâ€™s Day game offer. The travel companyâ€™s Everton v Birmingham match break comes in at â‚¬95 per person and Â includes match ticket and one overnight stay on B&B basis. Departing 26 December 2010. Flights not included. To book call Thomas Cook Sport Dublin Office 0818 200 112.
If you would rather kick it for a few nights onboard a large, comfortable, slow-moving boat then Thomas Cook Cruises might have something for you. Take their five-night western Mediterranean cruise which comes in at â‚¬299 per person.
Price is based on interior stateroom (tax and charges included). Also included: is the cabin, gratuities, onboard meals, entertainment and port taxes. Flights and transfers can be added at a cost of â‚¬375 extra per person. Offer subject to availability.Â Departing 23 November 2010.
To book call Thomas Cook Cruise on 0818 200 101 or visit your nearest travel agent.
www.lastminute.ie is running their famous â€˜Secret Hotelsâ€™ offer again this week. The deal is they will hook you up with a stay in a four or five star hotel in Dublin or in any number of UK cities for a knock-down price.
The catch is, the hotels donâ€™t want it known that they are practically giving some rooms away while charging others top dollar. But although you donâ€™t get to know the name of the hotel you will be staying in until youâ€™ve booked, you can rest assured it will be a swanky little number. Click here for more information.