Survey reveals the top 20 things that baffle women about men
Number 16 is our favourite.
Despite our ongoing efforts to get to know the opposite sex better, there are still things that men will never understand about women and vice versa.
The lists as far as both sexes are concerned are probably endless, but online market researchers in the UK, OnePoll, commissioned research to try and narrow down to a digestible number the things that the fairer sex don’t quite get about us menfolk.
Many of the 20 things you will see below will probably instantly strike a chord, but we just can’t fathom why women can’t understand that man flu is a crippling disease and the fact that it has yet to account for a single life is just pure luck.
Top 20 things that women find baffling about men
- Why man flu is worse than a normal cold
- Why they don’t listen/their selective hearing
- Their inability to multitask
- How they can never find something, even when it’s right in front of them
- Why they say I’ve done the washing up ‘for you’ and think they are doing you a favour
- Why they insist on leaving the toilet seat up
- Their reluctance to use instructions when building/putting something together
- Why they won’t ask anyone for directions
- Why they take days to do something women ask them to do
- Why they snore so much, whatever position they are in
- Why they insist on keeping cables, even when they have no idea what they are for
- Why they find farting funny
- Why they insist on leaving dirty clothes on the floor or next to the wash basket
- Why they think doing the dishes occasionally means they’re contributing fairly to housework
- Why they hog the remote control
- How they can watch a football game, and then watch the highlights on Match of the Day that same night
- Why they have to ‘readjust’ themselves in public
- Their obsession with sex
- How they can remember endless sports stats but forget important details such as birthdays
- Why they need to have a 50-inch TV