First Dates Ireland is looking for singletons for their new season
If you are or know anyone single, looking for love, aged 18 to 80 plus...
First Dates Ireland has brought us a lot of laughs and tears and hide-behind-the-pillow awkwardness over the years, but more than anything else, it has helped bring some love into the lives of many an Irish singleton.
Producers are gearing up to begin filming on the new season, and they're looking for singletons to put themselves forward if they're looking for love. And also to get a good meal. And also to meet Mateo Saina, arguably the most romantic person in Ireland.
As the producers of the show told us: "The hit series First Dates Ireland is back! In First Dates, single people from across Ireland come to the First Dates restaurant where they have a real blind date.
"Joining maître D' Mateo Saina, are barman Neil Kenna, and waiters Alice and Pete, who help set the scene and give romance the best possible chance to flourish.
"First Dates Ireland is filmed in Coda Eatery at The Gibson Hotel where every moment is captured by over 20 cameras in the first fixed-rig show of its kind to be made in Ireland. The singletons who visit the restaurant range in age from 18 to 80 plus.
"The unobtrusive cameras allow the daters to forget they are being filmed and start bonding... or not! The tables are set, the champagne is on ice, and the First Dates restaurant is ready to welcome its next batch of blind daters!"
If you're interested in looking for love, then all the application form is right here.
- 15 years ago, this movie proved that critics aren't always right
- A 2015 movie has suddenly become the most expensive movie ever made
- HBO reveals Succession's chilling final ever episode trailer
- Fast X director plans to set Fast & Furious 11 scenes in Ireland
- Ben Affleck's new movie could end up being the biggest flop of 2023
- Disney+ to forever remove over 50 huge shows and movies from its library