A tribute to the absolute genius of the Father Ted Christmas special
"Here we all are now, all the lads"
Here's why it's an essential watch before Christmas day and all the fun kicks off at 20:05 on RTÉ2.
1) Why does this always happen?
If you think that your dreams are weird then spare a thought for Father Ted. Would you like a peanut?
2) The most perfect advent calendar of all time.
There's Ruud Gullit, sitting on the shed.
3) We all had this growing up.
4) Nothing weird about a bunch of priests looking at bras.
5) "Not that way for feck sake! The other way"
Clip via - Channel 4
6) Fantastic news...
"Bunch of wankers"
8) The random auld lad that Ted smacks with a rock.
"Ya little pup"
9) The head on Dougal.
10) Best funeral ever.
Clip via - Mike Hunt
11) Larry's tremendous fun.
What's the worst that could happen?
16) She really loves that present.
17) Dougal's little hints.
18) No clues!
Fr. Andy Riley, Fr. Desmond Coyle, Fr. George Byrne, Fr. David Nicholson, Fr. Declan Lynch, Fr. Ken Sweeney, Fr. Neil Hannon, Fr. Keith Cullen, Fr. Ciaran Donnelly, Fr. Mick McEvoy, Fr. Jack White, Fr. Henry Bigbigging,Father Hank Tree. Father Hiroshima Twinkie. Father Stig Bubblecard. Father Johnny Helzapoppin. Father Luke Duke. Father Billy Furley. Father Chewy Louie. Father John Hoop. Father Harry Cakelinem. Father Rabulah Conundrum. Father Pee-wee Stairmaster. Father Tri-Peglips. Father Jemimah Ractoole. Father Jerry Twig. Father Spodo Komodo. Father Canabramalamer. Father Todd Unctious.
19) One for the Father Ted purists.
20) Twats or liars?
The greatest speech ever.
Clip via - FatherTedFans Inc
21) He gives gooooooood mass.
Look at that chalice work.
22) The happy head on Father Jack
23) The reason why Dougal isn't allowed to have strangers in the house?
24) "Here we all are now. All the lads."
25) Why did you take his clothes?
This is what happens when a skulduggerous priest that was formerly the Westmeath priest of the year goes out on the lash in Celbridge.