Hillary Clinton is among The Late Late Show's guests this week
One of Ireland's sporting greats will also be on the programme.
The Late Late Show is back with another episode this Friday (21 April) and as usual, there is a packed lineup of guests.
One of the many who will be in conversation with host Ryan Tubridy this week is former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She will be discussing Donald Trump's recent indictment, her experiences with Vladimir Putin and 25 years of the Good Friday Agreement.
Another major guest on the upcoming Late Late episode will be one of Ireland's sporting greats - golfer Pádraig Harrington. With the sportsman set to be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in June, he will be reflecting on his impressive career so far.
The Late Late Show: Pádraig Harrington and Hilary Clinton are among the guests this week.
Meanwhile, following the verdict in the Regency murder trial this week, Sunday World Investigation editor Nicola Tallant will talk to Tubridy about what is next for Gerry Hutch after his acquittal and where the Gardaí could go now as they search for the killers of David Byrne.
Also on the progamme will be author, broadcaster, and podcaster Stefanie Preissner. She will open up about her difficult path to motherhood, how being a parent is the hardest thing she has done and why she wants autism acceptance rather than awareness.
In terms of music then, Something Happens' Tom Dunne and Hothouse Flowers' Fiachna Ó Braonáin are joining musical forces. The pair will share details of their exciting new project on the show, along with performing some old and new songs together.
Last but not least, with West Side Story due to be performed at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in June, the cast of the show will treat Late Late viewers to a rendition of the hit musical's classic song 'America'.
You can catch the next episode of The Late Late Show on RTÉ One and on the RTÉ Player on Friday, 21 April at 9.35pm.
Meanwhile, for JOE's rundown of the movies on TV this evening, click right here.
- New Stephen King adaptation had to be re-edited because it was too scary
- Martin Scorsese's next movie is so long we hope it has an intermission
- Matt Damon and Pedro Pascal join cast of crime comedy movie from Oscar-winning filmmaker
- Netflix have just added an extremely bingeable thriller series
- Avengers: Infinity War reportedly has a 45-minute deleted scene involving Thanos
- John Wick prequel TV show will have similar structure to another classic series
- The biggest musical of recent years is finally coming to Dublin
- AI used to create a 'lost' Oasis record (and it's actually pretty good)