QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate mystery movies quiz?
Do you know your Hercule Poirot from your Benoit Blanc?
A Haunting in Venice, the third movie in Kenneth Branagh's Hercule Poirot mystery movie series, is in cinemas Friday, 15 September.
Based on the novel Hallowe'en Party, the film is earning the best reviews of the trilogy - with JOE's entertainment editor Rory Cashin saying about the sequel in his review:
"Director and leading man Kenneth Branagh has done something quite unique with A Haunting In Venice, and has pitched the murder-mystery sequel in the middle of a new genre, bringing in a supernatural element to proceedings. Ironically, the threat of the undead actually zips some life into this third go-around for Branagh's take on the stories of Hercules Poirot."
To further mark the film's release, JOE has gone ahead on prepared a special quiz all about mystery movies.
Using all of your deduction skills, can you get 10/10?
- The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 363
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate romance movie quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate Jurassic Park quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate Denzel Washington quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate video game movies quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate animals in movies quiz?
QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate shark movies quiz?