Search icon

Movies & TV

20th Aug 2014

Video: Yeah Bitch! Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul together again at last

Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are back in business together...

Paul Moore

Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are back in business together…

Much like 99% of the world, JOE has a Breaking Bad-shaped hole in our heart, if you know anyone who falls into the remaining 1% category then feel free to tut-tut at them.

We may be seeing Walter and Jesse make an appearance in Better Call Saul in the future but, in the meantime, this short sketch to promote the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards will hold us over nicely.

It seems that the duo have taken time off from cooking meth to open up a pawn shop that caters exclusively for Hollywood stars who want to sell their Emmy’s. Seinfeld’s Julia Louis-Dreyfus is the unfortunate celebrity to stumble into the duos “Barely Legal Pawn” and this footage from this staged fake reality series is pretty excellent.

The last line cracked us up…

Clip via – Television Academy