Two Irish restaurants named among the best burgers in Europe
Quite the achievement.
Have you spent your life hunting for the best burgers that Ireland has to offer?
Well, Big 7 Travel has put together the list of the ultimate burgers around Europe and two Irish offerings have made the final list.
In fact, Bunsen in Dublin can take a bow as they ranked in number seven on the list of 50 Best Burgers in Europe.
Meanwhile WowBurger in Dublin also performed strongly and placed in at 38th spot on the list.
The final list of 50 Best Burgers in Europe were selected from current countries in the EU, with every nation having at least one entry and some having more if their burgers were of a high quality.
Votes were cast in a poll of Big 7 readers across their social media while a panel of experts also added their thoughts to the voting. And finally online reviews, previous media coverage and notable blogs were also included in the overall rating.
You can check out the top ten below.
2. Gasoline Grill – Copenhagen, Denmark
3. Dish – Prague, Czech Republic
4. Patty And Bun – London, United Kingdom
5. Bamba Marha Burger Bar – Budapest, Hungary4. Patty And Bun – London, United Kingdom
6. Barrels Burgers & Beer – Stockholm, Sweden
7. Bunsen – Dubin, Ireland
8. Burger Bar – Amsterdam, Netherlands
9. Burgermeister – Berlin, Germany
10.The Beef Chief – Amsterdam, Netherlands