Disneyland Paris are holding a recruitment day in Ireland this month
Fancy a career change?
Disneyland Paris are going to be holding a recruitment day in Dublin in September.
They're looking to fill a number of positions at the event which will take place on September 13 and 14.
They're currently recruiting Attraction Operators, Greeting and Ticketing Hosts/Hostesses, Commis chefs, Waiters/Waitresses, Bartenders, Quick Service Staff, Boutique salespersons, and Reception hosts/hostesses.
The advert on the Disneyland Paris website reads:
Keen to work in France at Europe’s number one tourist destination? Are you curious, cheerful and enthusiastic? Do you have good French and English language skills? We will be in Dublin on 13th and 14th September to recruit for roles in sales, greeting and food & beverage.
Your mission at Disneyland Paris will be to immerse guests in an enchanted world filled with unique experiences and contribute to memories that will last a lifetime.
Apply now to join our teams! With 100 nationalities and 20 spoken languages, our Cast Members come from around the world.
The application can be filled out online, and if you're successful, you will be called for an interview at the recruitment day.
They are currently recruiting for several periods and contracts lasting from 2 weeks to 8 months:
- Autumn: 2 weeks in October-November
- Christmas: 2 weeks in December-January
- Winter: 2 weeks in February-March
- Spring: 2 weeks to 1 month in March-April
- Summer High Season: 2 to 8 months between February and September (minimum July and August)
Your application will be reviewed by a recruiter with a view to being shortlisted for the recruitment session. During the session, they will tell you about Disneyland Paris and explain the positions currently available. You'll then be interviewed by a recruiter who will carry out a brief assessment of your language skills.
After the interview:
- If your interview was successful and there's a position that matches your profile and availability, you'll receive a job offer by mail and then a contract.
- If your interview was successful, but there are no positions that match your profile and/or availability dates, your application will be placed in our talent pool until there is a position that matches your profile and availability.
- If your interview was unsuccessful, you will be informed that your profile does not match the positions we offer. However, you can still apply for future offers online if you wish.