Pic: That’s knife; Galway woman skewers hand while trying to cook burgers (Warning: Graphic Content)
The good news is that Valerie has had an operation to remove the utensil and she’s well on the mend now.
If you ever wanted a reminder that you need to be careful when handling sharp knives, then here it is. Sent into us by @Nealnobs, it shows what happened his other half when she tried to separate some frozen burgers with a very sharp knife.
Thankfully, after a quick trip to the hospital and a quick operation to remove the knife, Neal tells us that Valerie is on the mend and no real harm was done.
We promise we'll be careful in the kitchen from now on...