Ricky Gervais announces Dublin date for new stand-up show
Tickets go on general sale this week.
Ricky Gervais is taking Armageddon, his new stand-up show tour, to Dublin with a date at the 3Arena.
The British comedian has already visited some of the biggest venues in Europe and the UK across the tour but has just announced further arena gig dates for 2023, including in the Irish capital on Tuesday, 11 July 2023.
Armageddon follows the Extras and The Office star's 2021 tour SuperNature, which subsequently became one of the most-watched comedy specials of 2022 on Netflix.
The service has already bought the rights to Armageddon, which will stream as Gervais' next Netflix special in early 2024.
“Ricky Gervais is Britain’s biggest comedian. He sells out arenas around the world,” said Ian Coburn of Live Nation, who is producing the tour.
Tickets for the Dublin 3Arena gig will go on sale on Friday (31 March) at 10am from Ticketmaster's website.
More European Dates!
Tickets on Sale Friday 10am Local. pic.twitter.com/1kJsb7E6Aw
— Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) March 26, 2023
- Rotten Tomatoes reveals what was the biggest and best movie on its site since its creation
- 10 years ago, the makers of Trainspotting reunited for a supremely underrated thriller
- Christopher Nolan's upcoming blockbuster Oppenheimer is reportedly going to be very long
- New trailer released for Tommy Wiseau's follow-up to The Room
- Bella Ramsey reveals when fans of The Last of Us can expect the second season
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making Cillian Murphy's new movie which is filming in Ireland
- You can finally watch one of 2022's very best movies at home