Ryanair launching "major" recruitment drive for cabin crew for Dublin base
The airline is hosting a cabin crew recruitment day in Dublin this week.
Ryanair has announced a "major" recruitment drive for cabin crew for its Dublin base as the airline looks to recover and rebuild following the Covid-19 pandemic.
As part of the recruitment drive, Ryanair is hosting a cabin crew recruitment roadshow in Dublin on Friday, 1 October.
Taking place at the Airline Flight Academy in Santry, the airline will be hosting two sessions, one at 11am and one at 2pm. People interested have been advised they should only attend one of the sessions.
At the roadshow, attendees can learn about life as a member of the cabin crew onboard Ryanair aircraft from current airline employees.
As for the reasons to join the airline's cabin crew team, Ryanair lists the following:
- Allowance paid during training
- Free uniform in year 1 – Uniform allowance in year 2
- Competitive basic salary
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Great choice of bases including Dublin
- Stable 5 on, 3 off roster
- Staff travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent, contract and seasonal positions depending on country
Meanwhile, the requirements of becoming a Ryanair cabin crew member are as follows:
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in Ireland and the EU
- You must be between 5'2" (157 cm) and 6'2" (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 metres unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a "can do" attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
For more information about the cabin crew recruitment roadshow, check out Ryanair's Linkedin page here.
Great news, we are recruiting cabin crew for our @DublinAirport base, join us at our cabin crew roadshow in Dublin on Friday 1st October #jobsjobsjobs @Ryanair @RTEbusiness @DublinLive @breakingnewsie @Herald_ie @Fingalcoco @Independent_ie @JOEdotie pic.twitter.com/LGqPhtRJUr
— Ryanair Jobs (@RyanairJobs) September 28, 2021