Ryanair's Michael O'Leary is looking for an executive assistant
Are you up to the challenge?
Ryanair is advertising a new vacancy that they're describing as the "best EA job in Ireland".
Group CEO, Michael O'Leary has put the call out for a Senior Executive Assistant to join the Ryanair team.
The contract is based out of Ryanair's Dublin office in Swords, and is a one year contract.
— Ryanair Jobs (@RyanairJobs) January 20, 2022
The EA's main focus will be on assisting O'Leary, and will cover other Personal Assistants when required.
The full list of responsibilities include:
- Providing extensive support to the CEO;
- Diary & email management;
- Organising personal & business travel schedules/itineraries;
- Assisting with reporting to the Board (including agreeing agendas, drafting papers, preparing reporting packs, etc.);
- Minute taking and dictaphone typing;
- Managing all internal & external correspondence;
- Drafting of a weekly report;
- Assisting with the preparation of press releases and other confidential documents;
- Research and assistance in the preparation of briefing notes, presentations and other correspondence;
- Filing, maintaining office records, preparing expenses, and retaining annual leave register;
- And other ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will require a typing speed of at least 60 words per second (this writer has a speed of 62 words per second, #humblebrag), and two years experience in a Senior Executive Assistant Role.
The candidate will also require strong organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and attention to detail, and also experience with working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Above all, Ryanair are looking for someone who is a fast thinker with a positive attitude and a friendly, open, approachable personality.
If you're up for the challenge, applications are closing on Wednesday (26 January).
CVs can be sent via Ryanair's online job application forms.