8 years ago
Video: Terrifying moment caught on camera as firework explodes inside spectator’s home
The following footage from Brazil has recently made its way online and it features the moment a firework rocket exploded inside a spectator’s apartment on New Year’s Eve.
Several family members were in the apartment at the time of the explosion and according to 301+ News four people were taken to hospital for burn injuries, but thankfully, no one was seriously injured.
The firework can be seen flying up in the air at the 0:05 second mark, but something went wrong and the rocket flew straight into the open window in what we can only describe as a one in a million shot.
Be warned, the following footage contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing…
Video via 301+ News – YouTube