The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 344
By Charlie Herbert
Another week, another quiz.
Can you smell that? It’s the smell of summer. It’s not quite here yet, but it’s on the horizon, teasing us with its barbecues and festivals.
April is almost over, we’re a third of the way through the year, and it’s a bank holiday weekend with the very real possibility of some warm weather.
And I’m going to call it: it’s time for the heating to be turned off.
But I don’t think we’re quite at shorts weather yet, a debate that has raged between myself and others for a number of weeks now. If you’re rocking shorts in cloudy weather, it’s quite simply performative toughness. I said what I said.
Something that most certainly isn’t performative toughness is getting a great score on the quiz though – this is always hard-earned and worth shouting about.
If you know your apps and your snooker (who doesn’t, right?) then you should do well this week. If you aren’t well-versed in either of these subjects, then maybe just cross your fingers and pray for a bit of luck.
- QUIZ: Can you name the horror movie based on its pixellated poster?
- The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 343
- QUIZ: JOE’s Big News Of The Day Quiz #57
- QUIZ: JOE's Big News Of The Day Quiz #56
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate Nicolas Cage quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate sports movie quiz?
- QUIZ: How well do you know the biggest movies by Hollywood's biggest movie stars?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate Keanu Reeves quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you guess which of these movies has the higher Rotten Tomatoes score?