Ireland vs France: All the big talking points, moments and player ratings
Top of the table clash.
The 2023 Six Nations continues this weekend with three more mouth-watering fixtures to look forward to. We'll have all the big plays, moments and Ireland player ratings in our live feed.
Up first is the hugely anticipated meeting of Ireland and France in Dublin, which are many are calling a potential Grand Slam decider already.
Wales will then look to bounce back from their disappointing defeat when they travel to Murrayfield to take on a Scotland team brimming with confidence following their Calcutta Cup win.
And on Sunday, England will welcome Italy to Twickenham as Steve Borthwick looks for his first win as head coach.
Once again our live blog is the best place to keep up with all the action and (after the final whistle), Ireland player ratings. You can check out the feed below.
LIVE FEED HERE:
Ireland team news
While the Ireland team to face France was expected to be a mirror image of the XV that started against Wales, Dan Sheehan's hamstring injury sees him miss out and Rob Herring start as hooker.
There is also a change on the bench, with Rónan Kelleher coming in.
Bundee Aki and Jack Conan had been pressing for starts, while Matt Williams was seeking for Iain Henderson to move into the second row so Munster's Tadhg Beirne can start at blindside.
IRELAND TEAM TO FACE FRANCE
15. Hugo Keenan
14. Mack Hansen
13. Garry Ringrose
12. Stuart McCloskey
11. James Lowe
10. Johnny Sexton
9. Conor Murray
1. Andrew Porter
2. Rob Herring
3. Finlay Bealham
4. Tadhg Beirne
5. James Ryan
6. Peter O'Mahony
7. Josh van der Flier
8. Caelan Doris
Replacements: Rónan Kelleher, Dave Kilcoyne, Tom O'Toole, Iain Henderson, Jack Conan, Craig Casey, Ross Byrne, Bundee Aki.
Ireland vs. France kicks off at 2:15pm on Saturday, February 11th at the Aviva Stadium, in Dublin.
WATCH RugbyJOE's Six Nations Corner:
- Ireland vs Wales: All the big talking points, moments and player ratings
- "He'd pick a fight at a morgue!" - Ireland stars feature on list of hardest players in rugby
- New Netflix Six Nations documentary set for our screens in 2024
- This is how Bath are able to pay Finn Russell just under £1 million per season
- "They were thinking of amputation" - John Porch and a rugby career that was never supposed to happen
- Clive Woodward happy to 'eat humble pie' after bold comments about Ireland