Why theTote.com is your best friend for Cheltenham betting
As we face into the biggest betting week of the year, let theTote.com tilt the odds in your favour.
As you probably know, next week is the Olympics, All-Ireland and World Championships of National Hunt racing all rolled into one. The Cheltenham Festival sees all the best horses in the world taking on each other in the very best races of the year.
The coming week’s action will see huge coverage in all the papers and your local bookies, usually a place of quiet solitude on a normal midweek afternoon, will be heaving with one euro punters and lads nipping out from offices. In short, they are best avoided.
So, what’s a person to do? The simplest thing to do is set up a Tote account here, and do all your punting on thetote.com.
Unlike most bookies sites, you won’t have to wade through a raft of other sports to get to the horses. The Tote only deal in racing, which next week means it will almost be 100 per cent Cheltenham.
So, what are the advantages of using the Tote instead of some of the myriad of betting sites out there?
Well, here’s some info for you.
1. Tote win dividend is on average 24% better than Starting Price (SP)
2. Tote outperforms SP 70 pr cent of the time for winners SP 7/1 and better so for these longer odds horses thetote.com is the place to bet
3. Tote Account holders benefit from an SP guarantee on all Irish racing & selected UK racing (including Cheltenham Festival 2013) thereby securing SP when it is better than Tote dividend.You’ll get the best price all the time.
4. Tote place dividend consistently pays on average above SP
5. Tote exacta offers exceptional value returning an average dividend for a €1 stake of €107 which is 75% better than Bookmakers Computer Straight Forecast
Impressive stuff, eh? But that’s not all. The Tote pools are the real bonanza of Cheltenham week. Day One of last year’s Festival saw £58,000 (€66,500) return on Jackpot. To be in with a chance to win you just have to pick the winners of the six selected races, usually the first six on the card, so for as little as €1 you can pick up huge money.
It’s a great way to get involved, especially on a week like Cheltenham where there should be a few nailed on winners each day like Quevega and Sprinter Sacre.
Others bets like the Trifecta (the first three), the Exacta (first and second)and the Placepot (pick six horses to place in six races) are all at your fingertips on theTote.com too.
In short, there’s no place with better value, or more options, to put down your Cheltenham euro or two.
Find out more about Tote Ireland here.
While you're here...
Follow on Instagram by clicking here or ON THE GIGANTIC PIC BELOW!
Go on, you know you want to...
Read more about: