4 years ago
Cadbury Summer Competition Maximum Media– Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
- The Promotion will open at 11am on 29th June to 3pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 3rd August (“Promotion Period”)
- No purchase is necessary to enter any of the competitions but a valid Facebook account and internet access is required.
- To Enter:
- Visit the Her.ie https://www.facebook.com/Herdotie/ or JOE.ie https://www.facebook.com/manstuff/ Facebook pages and respond to the competition post with the full required information, within the Promotion Period. Entrants need to tag a friend under the JOE Facebook live with #freethejoy to be in with a chance of winning.
- Mechanic for Twirl & Double Decker will be that all people who participate – that are over 18 will be in with a chance of winning the Cadbury hamper/EP tickets.
- Prize: The prizes are as follows - Boost- June 29th- Pair of Longitude tickets or Boost hamper. Crunchie- July 6th- Pair of Longitude tickets or Crunchie hamper. Wispa – July 20th - Pair of Electric Picnic tickets or Wispa hamper. Twirl – July 27th- Pair of Electric Picnic tickets or Twirl hamper. Double Decker – August 3rd -Pair of Electric Picnic tickets or Double Decker hamper.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected randomly in a draw from all valid entries received within the Promotion Period. The judge’s decision is final
- Winner notification: Winners who are not notified in person will be notified via direct message on Facebook within 24 hours from the end of the Promotion Period. Please ensure that your Facebook Privacy settings allow us to contact you directly. If a winner does not respond within 2 days they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner from all valid entries received as described in clause 6
- Festival tickets will be posted to all winners at least one week before the festival is due to take place. Hampers will also be delivered within 14 days of accepting the Prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
- No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Winners' names and counties may be obtained up to two months after the Promotion Period by emailing Customer Services at email@example.com
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.