6 years ago
Tasty and easy to make protein recipes: Thai green curry with chicken
Curry might raise the alarm bells for those trying to follow a healthy diet, but this recipe is both nutritious and tasty and will give you no reason to feel guilty after eating it.
Ingredients (for two servings):
- 3 chicken fillets
- 30g green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- 3 small pieces of lemon grass
- 40g coriander
- 1 courgette
- 1 aubergine
- 150g basmati rice
- 150ml low fat coconut milk
- Chop up the chicken, courgette, aubergine, coriander and lemon grass.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add the coconut oil. Add the green curry paste.
- Allow the wok or pan to heat up for two minutes and then add the coconut milk and stir until a green oil film forms on top.
- Add the lemon grass and chicken to the wok or pan and cook for approximately five minutes.
- In a saucepan, boil the basmati rice and when it has come to the boil, reduce the heat to medium.
- Bring the mixture in the wok or pan to the boil and then add the chopped courgette, aubergine and coriander and cook until the aubergine and courgettes are done.
- The dish is ready to serve.