11 clues your best mate is married without even knowing it
We’ve all got one - that mate who went from troublemaker to muffin-baker.
Come, let's resent his happiness.
1. They seem to be at a wedding every other weekend.
2. He didn't come out for a pint for a reason related to his cat.
Public service announcement: a cat's birthday is not a major event.
3. If you WhatsApp him after 10PM, he's consistently fast asleep.
— Jordan Kieschnick (@TheRealKKrew) April 12, 2016
4. He now says 'We' instead of 'I', like some kind of creepy pod-person.
"WE love it?" Not to be funny, my friend, but you used to bloody hate drinking rosé.
5. He treats his other half getting a cold like a nuclear meltdown.
You know what's going on in Syria, right? Just saying, for perspective.
6. He's been to IKEA. Twice.
Warning sign: he may have actually enjoyed it.
7. He's been spotted doing this.
It's important you still wear a shirt at the weekend, but put a dark blue jumper over it to make you look normal. pic.twitter.com/JhZqNSoumY
— Daniel Bower (@danielbower) April 3, 2015
Okay, we admit it's pretty comfy. But this isn't about us, this is about you.
8. He never talks about sex any more.
(Though maybe that's not a bad thing)
9. They're un-ironically rocking #DadShoes
Add white socks to the mix for that 'Never going to get the shift again' look.
10. He's developed a broad knowledge of Saturday night TV.
(We know GBBO wasn't a weekend show, but just look at Berry go)
11. He seems happy and content, and that kills you inside.
Being alone forever is cool, right?! Right...?