Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
We all have phones and we all send text messages, so we decided to put together a list of 15 of the most common Irish text messages people receive.
Here's what we came up with.
1. Waking up to this on a Sunday morning and realising you missed the booty call
2. That one friend who never charges his phone
3. Your mom delivering terrible news in her own weird way
4. In-depth analysis of a game where your team lost to your friend's team
5. The dreaded monthly text from the landlord as he/she takes all of your money.
6. The annoying housemate that can never find their house key
7. Late night shenanigans (This is a joke, honest)
8. The wrong number guy who fails to realise he's talking to the wrong person
9. The angry sports coach who isn't taking anyone's shite this year
10. The annoying after work text about work
11. The younger sibling looking for a donation to their social life fund text
12. The friend who text you instead of his girlfriend
13. The evasion text/lies when you're out with the boys
14. The text that you're running out of data, which means leaving a wi-fi zone is dangerous
15. The break-up text from that girl you didn't even like anyway