6 years ago
21 things that will turn 10 years old in 2017
1. Donald Trump shaved Vince McMahon's head bald live at Wrestlemania 23 in 2007. Wonder what he's up to now...
Image: Michael Buckner / Getty Images
2. Keeping Up With the Kardashians will celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. In 2006, no one really knew who Kim was.
Now she and her family are some of the biggest celebrities on the planet.
3. No one had an iPhone 10 years ago – the very first one came out in June 2007.
And it had a headphone jack.
4. Ten years ago there were already THREE Shrek movies.
5. And Pirates of the Caribbean was on its third instalment too.
6. The "Charlie Bit my Finger" video appeared on YouTube 10 years ago. It's now had more than 845 million views.
EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE MILLION!
7. Kanye's "Stronger" came out on July 31, 2007.
8. It's a decade since Rihanna and Jay Z dominated the charts with "Umbrella".
"Ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh..."
9. Remember "Ruby" by the Kaiser Chiefs? That's 10 this year too.
10. In July 2007 we queued up outside book shops to get our hands on a brand new Harry Potter book for the final time.
Image: Andreas Rentz / Getty
It was the same year that the fifth film came out.
11. Lindsay Lohan infamously served a whole 84 minutes in jail for a drink driving and cocaine possession charge 10 years ago this year.
12. It's now a decade since we've had a new Half-Life game.
And it's looking like we'll probably never get another.
13. And Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is also somehow now a decade-old game.
14. Ten years ago Man City finished 14th in the Premier League – just four points above the relegation zone.
Image: Laurence Griffiths / Getty
Meanwhile Big Sam guided Bolton Wanderers to seventh, and a UEFA Cup spot.
15. Hot Fuzz turns 10 years old this year, and yes, it's still on ITV2 every day.
16. In 2007, Miley Cyrus was still in the very first season of being Hannah Montana.
17. Leon Jackson was crowned the winner of The X Factor in 2007. God knows where he is now.
Quite possibly the least memorable X Factor winner of all time. Sorry Leon.
18. It was 10 years ago that we were all jamming on Guitar Hero III and Rock Band.
19. It's been 10 whole years since Chris Crocker went viral with his "Leave Britney Alone" video.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!"
20. The Sopranos was still on TV in 2007 – its finale was on June 10.
Image: Chase Films
21. And it's the 10-year anniversary of Justin Bieber's first YouTube video, when he was just some random Canadian kid.
2007 really was a lifetime ago.