A list of the 10 hardest questions people are asked in job interviews
This list will come in handy.
Interviews are up there with the most nerve-racking experiences anyone can go through.
You apply for the job, you get the interview, you prep hard (by doing some last minute Googling of the company), you go in there and hope it goes well.
Those nerves come from a fear of the unknown, and potentially getting landed with a question that you can't answer.
You can forget now about those fears, because the 10 most difficult questions people have been asked in interviews have been found.
According to a survey of 2,000 people by the Association of Accounting Technicians, these are the hardest questions you can get.
1. What are your weaknesses?
2. Describe yourself in three words
3. If you were a fruit or vegetable what would you be and why?
4. Why should we choose you for this role?
5. Describe a time when you have failed
6. What are your strengths?
7. If you were a flavour of ice cream, what would you be and why?
8. What has been your greatest achievement?
9. Why did you apply for this job?
10. How will you contribute to the team?
If you can answer all of those questions in an articulate manner, you'll be able for anything potential employers throw at you.
Hat-tip to i100.