TripAdvisor has revealed the top 10 hotels in Ireland
Ever stayed in any of these?
Harvey’s Point in Donegal is once again back on top after being named Ireland’s number one hotel in TripAdvisor’s annual Travellers’ Choice Awards for 2019.
The hotel had previously held the top spot from 2013-2017 in the awards, although they were pipped to the title in 2018 by The Killarney Park Hotel in Kerry.
The Killarney Park came in second spot this year while other famous hotels like Ashford Castle and Adare Manor both ranked in the top ten but didn't trouble the head of the table.
TripAdvisor's Top 10 Irish hotels 2019
- Harvey's Point, Lough Eske, Donegal
- Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney, Kerry
- The Merrion, Dublin
- Ashford Castle, Cong, Mayo
- Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Clare
- International Hotel, Killarney, Kerry
- Adare Manor, Adare, Limerick
- Hayfield Manor, Cork
- Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Kerry
- The Marker, Dublin
Creevagh Heights in Mayo was listed as the best of the Irish B&B and Inns category. Larkinley lodge in Kerry and Desmond House in Kinsale Cork secured second and third place on the list.
TripAdvisor's Top 10 Irish B&Bs 2019
- Creevagh Heights, Ballina, Mayo
- Larkinley Lodge, Killarney, Kerry
- Desmond House, Kinsale, Cork
- Lawcus Farm Guest House, Stoneyford, Kilkenny
- On the Rocks B&B, Greencastle, Donegal
- Coill an Rois, Dingle, Kerry
- Daly's House, Doolin, Clare
- Friar's Glen, Killarney, Kerry
- The 19th Lodge, Ballybunion, Kerry
- Marless House, Galway