Calling all copywriters! We are hiring for our shiny new Integrated Content department
Want to be part of the coolest, most hard-working and best-looking* team in Irish media? Of course you do...
(*So the girls at Her.ie told us)
Maximum Media, the company behind JOE.ie and Her.ie, has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the last four years and has recently announced the imminent launch of two new sites – SportsJOE.ie and HerFamily.ie.
Part of the company’s ongoing expansion sees the establishment of a new Integrated Content department, so we are now recruiting for a dedicated Copywriter for JOE.ie.
If you are an advertising or PR professional with the talent, ambition and flair to work on content alongside the top Irish and international brands, then this could be just the job for you.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs;
• Developing creative ideas and concepts;
• Presenting ideas to clients and colleagues across Editorial, Marketing and Business Development;
• Becoming acutely familiar with clients’ products, services and objectives, the target audience and competitor activities;
• Demonstrating exceptional levels of energy, enthusiasm and a passion for brands and brand marketing;
• Writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
• Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
• Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
• Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadline
Please send CVs and cover letter to Katie Molony, Managing Director of Maximum Media, at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 25th July.