Deliveroo reveal the most popular meals in 20 different areas in Dublin
Now all we can think about is ordering some food...
The recent news that a certain Irish meal was the fourth most ordered Deliveroo meal worldwide (shock horror, it was a burrito) illustrated that we're just a little bit fond of the delivery service.
New stats released by Deliveroo have delved into more detail to shed some more light on what exactly people throughout Dublin like to order.
Split into a number of different areas on the Northside and Southside, Deliveroo have revealed what people living all over the capital like to order using the app:
Did your favourite dish get a mention?
- Artane - Fajita from Boojum
- Cabra - Diavola from Sano Pizza
- Ballymun - Chargrilled chicken skewers from Camille Thai
- Beaumont - Pork Gyros from Yeeros
- Arran Quay - Cheese burger from Five Guys
- Phibsboro - Chicken tenders from Camden Rotisserie
- Clontarf - Eggs benedict - from Farmer Browns
- Whitehall - The Conor McGregor Pizza from The Back Page Pizzeria
- Ashtown - The bacon cheeseburger from the Chili Shack
- Smithfield - 5oz Beef Burger with Bacon & Cheese Burger from Supermacs
- Rathmines - The Palestinian Falafel from Umi Falafel
- Donnybrook - Chicken chunks from Smokin Bones
- Pembroke - Falafel burger from The Garden of Vegan
- Ballsbridge - Red curry from Baan Thai
- Stillorgan - Spicy buffalo wings form Gotham South
- Dundrum - Subway melt from Subway
- Crumlin - Pig in a box from Meat Wagon
- Blackrock - Personal Pizza Deal from The Pizza Slice
- Ballinteer - The Tiger Roll from Musashi
- Terenure - PBP Breakie Roll from The Pot Bellied Pig
The Deliveroo research showed that people on the Northside are more likely to order from Irish restaurants, whereas Southside folk are more inclined to so the opposite.
Commenting on the research, a spokesperson for Deliveroo said: "Deliveroo is all about giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want and Dublin’s eating habits reflect our unique preferences.
"Taste in food can tell a lot about a person, and as can be seen from the findings - it can show us just what our similarities and differences actually are."