Dublin dad shows off exactly why you shouldn't use a hoverboard indoors 7 months ago

Dublin dad shows off exactly why you shouldn't use a hoverboard indoors

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

The craze of the hoverboards is nothing new, they were in every second gift basket a couple of years ago and they continue to be a popular gift in many countries.

The mini scooters are banned from streets in the UK with the Metropolitan police warning prospective hoverboard owners not to ride their scooters on the pavements or the roads.

But, they're still a popular gift in Ireland, and they're incredibly addictive once you give them a try, as Aidan Myles from Swords found out recently.

Aidan was fooling around on the hoverboard his niece Kelly received for Christmas, and he seemed to have everything under control.

He looked like he knew exactly what he was doing... right up until the moment it went horribly wrong.

Advertisement

The poor oven door bore the brunt of the damage but thankfully the only thing hurt was Aidan's pride.

Shoutout to Louise Myles for sending this our way. If you have something you would like to share with us, send it to our WhatsApp number 087-4001102, editorial@JOE.ie or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter.