A hotel in Waterford has been named as one of most beautiful clifftop hotels in the world
Have you ever stayed here?
If you have stayed in the Cliff House Hotel in Ardmore in Waterford, the consider yourself lucky because it has just been named as one of the most beautiful clifftop hotels in the world.
The hotel was given the massive compliment by renowned luxury travel magazine Condé Nast, who included it in their list of the ten most beautiful clifftop hotels in the world.
It's keeping some prestigious company too, alongside other jaw-droppingly beautiful venues in Italy, USA, Greece, Indonesia, Oman, Jamaica, South Africa, Spain and St. Lucia.
The Cliff House was described by Condé Nast as “one of Ireland’s most beautiful and scenic hotels, clinging to a cliff overlooking Ardmore Bay”.
“The ultramodern building’s angular slate-and-glass design is a dramatic contrast to its craggy, untamed surroundings, which makes for some Instagram-worthy photographs,” the description continued.
“Not surprisingly, each of its 39 cosy, sun-drenched rooms come with stunning bay views, but book a terrace suite for extra bragging rights.”
High praise indeed. ‘Hon the Déise!
Condé Nast’s top ten most beautiful clifftop hotels in the world
1) Monastero Santa Rosa (Amalfi Coast, Italy)
2) Cliff House Hotel (Ardmore, Ireland)
3) Post Ranch Inn (California, USA)
4) Mystique, A Luxury Collection Hotel (Santorini, Greece)
5) Bulgari Resort Bali (Bali, Indonesia)
6) Alila Jabal Akhdar (Nizwa, Oman)
7) The Caves (Negril, Jamaica)
8) Cape View Clifton (Cape Town)
9) Jumeirah Port Soller (Mallorca, Spain)
10) Jade Mountain Resort (St. Lucia, Caribbean)
Main image via Facebook/Cliff House Hotel
Cheers to the girls at Her.ie for their help with this one