Norwegian Air confirm flights from Ireland to the US for €99
6,000 seats from three Irish airports available for the next ten days.
Irish people seeking to visit the United States this summer can do so for as little as €99 one-way after Norwegian Air announced details of a special offer that includes 6,000 seats at €99 on routes from Cork, Shannon and Dublin to various locations Stateside.
The offer applies to Norwegian’s transatlantic routes, which will serve smaller airports on the east coast that offer access to New York, Boston and New England when they launch on July 1.
The flights available as part of the €99 special offer include:
- Three weekly services (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) to Providence Airport from Cork
- Two weekly services (Wednesday, Sunday) to Stewart International in New York State from Shannon
- Two weekly services (Monday, Friday) to Providence Airport from Shannon
- Daily flights to Stewart International in New York State from Dublin
- Five-times weekly flights (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday) to Providence Airport from Dublin
Passengers can now book the fares on the Norwegian website for travel between July 2017 and March 2018. Flights are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply.
Chances are they’ll be in demand so you might want to act fast.
Commenting on the offer, Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said: “The countdown is now underway to Norwegian’s exciting new transatlantic routes, and Irish passengers now have another chance to bag a bargain flight to the US.
“With more choice, never before seen routes and now a range of special fares on offer, there has never been a better time to plan an affordable American adventure.”