Happy Gilmore turns 20 so here are 15 valuable lessons from the cult-classic
The price is wrong, bitch!
In many ways, we've tried to live our lives based on the teachings of Happy Gilmore because we're just like Adam Sandler's most famous character. Ok, we've never took our skates off and tried to stab somebody but Happy and Chubbs have taught us so much.
1) It's all in the hips.
Just easing the tension baby, just easing the tension.
2) Keep in touch with your old boss.
Good for Happy Gilmoooooooooh my god!
Just don't mention the nail that's sticking out of Mr Larson's head or else he might be waiting for you in the parking lot.
3) Don't trust people that are nice.
Mister, mister! Get me outta here!
4) Feel the flow.
Doing the bull dance, feeling the flow, working it.
5) You need to be focused and stay in a positive state of mind.
This is entirely appropriate behaviour if you're struggling on the greens.
Clip via - Gavin Cato
6) Stand up for yourself.
To be fair, he had it coming.
7) Smacktalk is important.
Lay by the bay...
Clip via - MOVIECLIPS
8) Trust your caddie.
Where were you on that one dipshit? Huh?!?!?
9) Bob Barker can pack a punch.
The price is wrong...bitch!
Clip via - Movieclips
10) Here's what you need to do in the event of an alligator attack.
Tear one of that bastards eyes out.
Cip via - MOVIECLIPS
11) Always admit when you're wrong.
Chubbs Peterson, what a man.
Clip via - tarmaque
12) A mix of Lionel Richie, hockey and a weird old man can charm any lady.
Talk about your all-time backfires.
Clip via - raulohimself
13) Gold jacket, green jacket. Who gives a shit?
Go back to your shanties.
14) People suck.
15) Find your happy place.