13 crucial question we have after seeing the Gavin & Stacey Christmas trailer
Oh, what's occurrin'?
25 days, lads.
Just 25 days until we're all sat round the TV, full of food and drink, and having a splendid old time watching the first Gavin & Stacey episode in almost nine years.
Truly exciting times ahead.
And while we've already been treated to the official trailer for the upcoming Christmas special, as well as a lil sneak peak too, there simply isn't enough time in our days we can reserve to considering just how pumped we are for this upcoming episode.
So, why not join us in considering 13 crucial questions we have after watching yesterday's trailer.
C'mon. Get in the spirit. It's Christmas, after all.
1. Does Gavin still live in that gaff, or?
2. Sorry, did James Corden just dab there?
3. Will Nessa and Smithy ride on Christmas Day?
4. Why hasn't Mathew Horne aged a day?
5. Why hasn't Joanna Page aged a day?
6. Why hasn't Ruth Jones aged a day?
7. Why has Rob Brydon seemingly aged backwards?
8. And why has Bryn been entrusted with the crucial Christmas dinner cooking when everybody knows what he's like?
9. Will Nessa and Smithy ride on Stephen's Night?
10. Why are we being presented with footage of Gavin and Stacey embracing lovingly when we, the audience, know they will fight about something dull and unimportant throughout the episode?
11. Will we finally find out what happened on the fishing trip?
12. Will Nessa and Smithy ride on the Christmas turkey, in the bathroom, or on the Barry boardwalk?
13. Is Pam still vegetarian?
These queries, and more, will hopefully be answered this December 25 as the eagerly anticipated Gavin & Stacey Christmas special returns to our screens on BBC One.
Creators Corden and Jones said previously that they had been considering returning to the show for a while now, and that 2019 seemed like the right time.
“Over the last ten years we’ve talked a lot about Gavin & Stacey - where they might be today and what their lives might look like," they said.
"And so in secret we took the plunge and wrote this one hour special. We’ve loved revisiting Barry and Essex again and bringing the characters back together has been a joy.
"We’re so excited to get the chance to work with our fabulous cast and crew once more and to give fans of the show a festive treat this Christmas. Thank you BBC for helping to make this happen.”
You can check out the full trailer here: