Black Mirror Season 6 confirmed to arrive on Netflix this June
Netflix have revealed the very impressive cast list for the new season.
It has been nearly four years since Black Mirror Season 5 debuted on Netflix, and even longer since the incredible Bandersnatch interactive movie, and fans of the darkly comic sci-fi series have been wondering if - or at all - the series might return.
Today, the streaming service has confirmed that Charlie Brooker's show will return very soon with a collection of new episodes for its sixth season. As per the official press release:
"The long-awaited return of Charlie Brooker’s dark, satirical anthology series which reinvents itself with each new episode. The sixth season of Black Mirror is the most unpredictable, unclassifiable and unexpected yet."
Netflix have revealed the very impressive full cast list for the new season, which will include: Aaron Paul, Anjana Vasan, Annie Murphy, Auden Thornton, Ben Barnes, Clara Rugaard, Daniel Portman, Danny Ramirez, David Shields, Himesh Patel, John Hannah, Josh Hartnett, Kate Mara, Michael Cera, Monica Dolan, Myha'la Herrold, Paapa Essiedu, Rob Delaney, Rory Culkin, Salma Hayek Pinault, Samuel Blenkin, Zazie Beetz.
Black Mirror Season 6 will arrive on Netflix this June, with the exact date still to be confirmed. Check out the teaser for the new season right here:
- Bond star singles out Irish actor to be the next 007
- Netflix has just added one of the best comedy shows of the decade
- Just three more months until the greatest movie ever made is released in cinemas
- Evil Dead Rise's director explains the difficulties of crafting the horror's monstrous, violent finale
- New Stephen King adaptation had to be re-edited because it was too scary
- Martin Scorsese's next movie is so long we hope it has an intermission