Here are the 17 best moments from the Father Ted Lent episode
Matty Hislop would be proud.
Lent is upon us so what better time to look back at one of Father Ted's most memorable episodes.
'Cigarettes and Alcohol and Rollerblading', is a must-watch at this time of year and even if you tried to give up the show for Lent then we strongly encourage you to break that vow.
Here are some of our favourite moments.
1) The gigantic cross that keeps hitting Ted
2) Dick Byrne's s#*t eating grin
Ted, Dougal and Jack were never going to win this bet. The sheer look of evil glee on his face is superb.
3) Fr Jack giving things up for
Ireland our Lord
4) Jack's stash of drink hidden in the Cliffs of Moher
5) The five-minute withdrawal hallucinations are kicking in
6) This quote about Matty Hislop
Ted: "God almighty, when I think of the sacrifices Matty Hislop made."
Ted: "He was a notorious drunkard who found God and then decided to punish himself for his sins. Oh, he used to do all kinds of things. Like he had this terrible allergic reaction to cats. So instead of avoiding them, he used to carry a kitten in his pocket. He'd sniff it from time to time. His head just inflated like a balloon."
7) Jack sobers up
Where are the other two?
8) One of Ted's greatest ever lines
10) Dougal meets Sister Assumpta... again
11) Breakfast of champions
What about Frosties? Or if you take something like Sugar Puffs or Lucky-Charms.
12) Are we going into space?!?!
13) Dougal's pal in Addis Ababa
"What about Mwengwe? His parents are away for the weekend and he's got satellite."