The full list of prohibited items from Guns N' Roses next weekend is a bit ridiculous
Leave your tridents at home folks, otherwise they'll be confiscated...
Guns N' Roses will play at Slane Castle next weekend in a sold out concert that will surely be well worth the entrance fee for the many, many fans who'll make the pilgrimage on Saturday.
Gates will open at 2pm with the first act on at 3pm.
MCD, the company promoting the concert on May 27, published a list of the prohibited items from the venue during the concert.
For anyone hoping for a throwback to the early days when an 'anything goes' kind of way, as there's quite an extensive list to take note of for those of you travelling to Meath next weekend.
We advise everyone to come with a full stomach because you won't be able to bring any food into the venue. Any food or alcohol will be seized at security on entrance to the venue.
Patrons are NOT permitted to bring Alcohol/ Food/beverages into the event. Strictly no refreshments in hard containers (cans, plastic bottles, glass) – even those containing water / non-alcoholic liquids in them.
Here's the full list of prohibited items... yes, 'tridents' are included on the list because everyone brings them to concerts. It's a thing.
• Air Horns
• Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
• Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Audio Recorders
• Backpacks or waistpacks
• Cameras with a detachable lense or recording equipment
• Camping Equipment
• Chinese or Sky Lanterns
• Excessive amounts cigarettes may be refused entry to the site
• Fireworks and Flares
• Garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks.
• Go Pro’s
• Illegal substances
• Large Umbrellas or Flag Poles
• Large chains, spiked bracelet’s or wallet chains
• Light Sabers
• Nitrous Oxide
• Portable Laser Equipment and Pens
• Selfie Sticks
• Smoke Canisters
• Sound systems
• Spray Cans
• Unauthorized Professional Film or Video Equipment*
• Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
All the above items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned. Anyone resisting confiscation of restricted items may be evicted from the venue.
Take note folks.