The 10 most popular wedding songs of the last year, according to Spotify
If you've been to a wedding in the last 12 months, chances are this list will not surprise you.
Spotify has released its list of the ten most popular 'first dance' songs at weddings in the last year, and we're shocked to find that Daniel O'Donnell is nowhere to be seen.
Instead, it's the new mammy's favourite who takes top billing for that all important first, terrifying trip to the dancefloor.
Ed Sheeran, take a bow. This is the most popular first dance song in the world right now, 'Thinking Out Loud.'
Here's the top ten in full...
1. Ed Sheeran - 'Thinking Out Loud'
2. Etta James - 'Etta James'
3. Ray LaMontagne - 'You Are The Best Thing'
4. John Legend - 'All Of Me'
5. Christina Perri - 'A Thousand Years'
6. Adele - 'Make You Feel My Love'
7. Jason Mraz - 'I Won't Give Up'
8. Michael Bublé - 'Everything'
9. Jack Johnson - 'Better Together'
10. Lonestar - 'Amazed'
Not only that, but Spotify has also released its Top Ten reception songs.
1. Journey - 'Don't Stop Believin'
2. Black Eyed Peas - 'I Gotta Feeling
3. Bruno Mars - 'Marry You'
4. Michael Jackson - 'Billie Jean'
5. OutKast - Hey Ya!
6. Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
7. ABBA - Dancing Queen
8. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
9. Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
10. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl