Some of the things banned from the Taylor Swift concert are ridiculous
Leave your tridents at home folks, otherwise they'll be confiscated...
Taylor Swift will play Croke Park on 15 and 16 June, which is Friday and Saturday next week, in what will surely be a great show for all who attend.
But, there's a long list of items you can't bring into the show so take note of below to ensure your entry into the arena is smooth.
Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry.
It's recommended if you are bringing a personal bag, purse or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e .those measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.51cm or smaller will be allowed.
There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas; any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
They've also warned you'll be searched at the entrance to the event. Any item which may be reasonably considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
People who are intoxicated will also be refused entry into the gig.
Here's the full list of prohibited items... yes, 'tridents' are included on the list because everyone brings them to concerts. It's a thing.
• Air Horns
• Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
• Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Audio Recorders
• Backpacks or waistpacks
• Cameras with a detachable lense or recording equipment
• Camping Equipment
• Chinese or Sky Lanterns
• Excessive amounts cigarettes may be refused entry to the site
• Fireworks and Flares
• Garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks.
• Go Pro’s
• Illegal substances
• Large Umbrellas or Flag Poles
• Large chains, spiked bracelet’s or wallet chains
• Liquids – No liquids are permitted other than sealed water less than 500ml I allowed (Caps will be removed)
• Light Sabers
• Nitrous Oxide
• Portable Laser Equipment and Pens
• Selfie Sticks
• Smoke Canisters
• Sound systems
• Spray Cans
• Unauthorized Professional Film or Video Equipment*
• Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
All the above items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned. Anyone resisting confiscation of restricted items may be evicted from the venue.
Take note folks.