Usher is never going to top this birthday with the Obamas
Life can't be too bad being Usher; talented, handsome, Justin Bieber's manager, and he makes you wanna leave the one you're with...
And one day he'll be able to show grandkids a video of Barack Obama and Michelle Obama singing Happy Birthday to him at the White House.
It wasn't even for a milestone birthday either, it was for the mediocre age of 37.
Still, here are five things we've learned from the video
- Barack's got a bit of a baritone going on,
- Michelle would wipe the floor with you in an arm wrestle,
- Barack's handshake is stronger than his clap,
- They use extra long lighters in the White House
- And the cupcakes there could be better, much better...
Happy Birthday from POTUS & FLOTUSSo this really happened the other night...... The President and First Lady sang me Happy Birthday at The White House & I got to perform for them. I couldn’t be more grateful for this moment and all of the birthday wishes from everyone. THANK YOU!!!!! #Blessed #OlderWiser
Posted by Usher on Saturday, October 17, 2015