Boy dies after falling ill at Center Parcs resort in the UK
Very sad news.
A boy has died after becoming ill at Center Parcs in Longleat Forest in the UK on Saturday afternoon.
It is reported the boy became unwell while playing in the sub-tropical indoor pool area at the Longleat Forest complex.
"We are deeply saddened by the tragic news that a young guest passed away after becoming unwell whilst at Longleat Forest," Center Parcs said in a statement.
"Our thoughts are with the family at this extremely difficult time.
"We are continuing to offer our support to the family and to our employees who provided immediate assistance".