Dublin Bus are currently hiring bus drivers but you need to act fast
If you've ever wanted to drive a Dublin Bus, now's your chance.
Chances are, at some point in your life, you've travelled via Dublin Bus.
But normally, you're not sat in the driving seat. Well, that could all be about to change.
Dublin Bus announced the news that they were hiring drivers on their official Twitter page on Tuesday morning.
Salaries for the job begin at €632.05 per week (4-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium), increasing to €859.62 (5-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium).
Applicants must have a number of qualifications if they wish to apply, which you can see below:
B Licence Applicants
- A valid driving licence Category B (for a minimum of 2 years) with no endorsements
- A valid D licence Learner Permit
- A vaild CPC Bus Case Study sheet (Please note, the CPC bus case study is only valid for a period of 2 years from its date of issue.)
D Licence Applicants
- Full category Irish D licence
- Up to date valid driver qualification card, category D (CPC card)
- An up-to-date copy from the online CPC Driver Portal as proof that your CPC is up-to-date, go to www.rsa.ie, click on Professional Drivers, Driver CPC and My CPC
More information about the job can be found here.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, all you have to do is download the form here, fill it out and then email it to email@example.com and make sure to include the words Professional Bus Driver in the subject line.
You have until the end of the month to apply for the role.