Here are the luckiest locations in Ireland to buy a Lotto ticket
The Lotto jackpot this weekend is an incredible €11.5million.
It’s a life changing sum of money that is going to come to some lucky bugger at the best possible time of the year.
It will be the 21st Lotto jackpot worth over €10 million to have been won by players in Ireland.
Needless to say, we’re investing our pennies in the draw and we’re thankful to see that the Lotto have conducted a little research to find out the luckiest locations in the country.
- Carey's, Main Street Belmullet, Co Mayo (winnings: 13,793,435)
- Spar, Main Street, Kinlough, Co Leitrim (winnings: 11,179,627)
- XL Stop N Shop, No 1 Stephen Street, Sligo (winnings: 8,244,502)
- Londis, The Fayte, Co Wexford (winnings: 7,902,685)
- The Ranch Shop & Deli, Lisdoo, Dundalk Co Louth (winnings: 5,899,439)
- Spar 23/25, Upper Baggot St, Dublin 4 (winnings: 5,544,864)
- Spar, Ferrybank Waterford, Co Waterford (winnings: 2,578,134)
- Dunnes Stores, 19 South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2 (winnings: 2,307,937)
- Topaz Service Station, Ballymahon Road Athlone, Co Westmeath (winnings: 2,307,937)
- Hannah Mary's Country Store XL Tullig, Lower Killorglin, Co Kerry (winnings: 2,266,323)
Chief Executive of the National Lottery, Dermot Griffin commented: "This current Lotto jackpot which has been rolling for nine weeks will be the second largest jackpot of the year, if won.
"The massive €11.5 million prize on offer is certainly whetting the appetite of our Lotto players who have been playing in very large numbers since Wednesday’s rollover draw.
"There will be a huge demand for tickets in the final hours before Saturday’s draw and we would advise our players to play early to avoid queues and to be in with a chance of winning this life-changing prize, just in time for Christmas."
While you're here, check out Episode 25 of The JOE Show...
Read more about: