An Post is getting ready for Christmas and they're looking for your help
Only 210 sleeps left, folks.
We know that it's nearly June and you've almost grown accustomed to the sun, but let's talk about Christmas, because An Post really wants you to give it some thought.
The national post service has launched an official poll asking the public to decide which seasonal moments they would most like to see on the 2018 Christmas Stamps.
Based on consumer research, An Post created a shortlist for you to vote on, which is as follows:
- Watching the Late Late Toy Show in your PJs
- Eating selection boxes in front of the fire
- Attending midnight Mass on Christmas Eve
- Picking up loved ones from the airport arrivals hall
- Proudly watching your children’s school Nativity play
- Visiting the local live crib
- Watching the Mrs Brown’s Boys special
- Attending the switching on of the local Christmas lights
- Preparing the family recipe for Christmas cake and pudding
- Getting ready for the arrival of Santa on Christmas Eve
The poll will remain open until Friday, 1 June, so you have until then to forget about the weather and get back into the Christmas spirit wholeheartedly.
Once the results are calculated, An Post will begin designing the seasonal range, which will be revealed in November.
Commenting on the campaign, Anna McHugh, Head of Corporate Communications at An Post, said: "This is a wonderful chance for all our customers to put their stamp on Christmas and to help An Post create stamps that will travel all across Ireland and around the world this Christmas – and to the North Pole.
"Sending a letter or card to loved ones is a very important part of Christmas and this year we are designing stamps which capture treasured Christmas moments for our customers. These stamps will be used to send millions of Christmas cards, parcels and letters, adding an extra special touch for those receiving Christmas mail."
To cast your vote, visit the #PutYourStampOnIt page here.