Ryanair recruiting for over 100 positions at Dublin Airport
Know anyone who would be interested?
Ryanair is currently recruiting baggage and aircraft handlers to join its Ground Operations Team at Dublin Airport, with over 100 positions available.
It follows the airline recently announcing that it will base a record 33 aircraft at the airport in the capital this summer.
With this, Ryanair is now looking to recruit staff to provide "all necessary and required under-wing ground support services" for its Dublin aircraft.
The airline said the roles are full-time and permanent positions, with successful candidates working as part of a large team to ensure that flights depart on time and are full of happy passengers.
It also stated that the positions are available on "new improved industry-leading pay" and that no previous experience is required.
This is as Ryanair's training team will prepare successful candidates for their new role with both classroom and practical training.
As part of the duties of the roles, the airline lists:
- Loading and unloading of baggage and cargo from Ryanair Group aircraft
- Operation of vehicles around the airport to transport baggage to and from the main terminal.
- Carrying out aircraft push-backs and also operating, water, lavatory and de-icing vehicles
- Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure
- Ensure the airline’s industry-leading 25-minute turnarounds are completed
- Assist passengers during boarding where needed
- Act as a team player and work effectively with your team
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety protocols
Meanwhile, the benefits of the positions include:
- Annual earnings €26,000 (plus €2,400 skills based allowances subject to upskilling)
- Six day on three days off roster pattern (three early and three late shifts)
- 30 days leave per year
- Regular promotion opportunities before each new season
- Discounted staff travel across the Ryanair network
- Staff discounts at The Loop in Dublin Airport
- Bike to work scheme
People can apply now online for the positions, while Ryanair is also holding a Recruitment Open Day on Saturday, 28 May from 10am to 3pm at the Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport.
This is for interested candidates to come along with their CV for an immediate interview.
"This role is ideal if you want to kickstart a career in aviation or we offer a small number of part-time/weekend positions (subject to availability) which are perfect for students," the airline said in a statement.
"Please note this a shift based role with shifts based around the airport opening times and busy flight schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays)."
For more information or to apply now, visit Ryanair's website here.