These are the most attractive jobs to have when looking for a date
Is it too late to get into medicine?
Always trying to maximize our knowledge of the opposite sex, Match.com have released a survey from its UK users showing what jobs are most attractive to women and men.
Presuming we are not that different to our neighbours, we can learn a lot from this survey.
Doctors are a hit with the ladies, with 6% preferring a medical professional over all other types of jobs.
Next in line is the legal profession (also 6 per cent) followed by teaching at 5 per cent.
Men, on the other hand, are looking for a teacher or a secretary with medical professionals coming in third place.
Both men and women rated media professionals in the top 10 (phew) and men said they wanted to date a model as much as they wanted to date a woman in construction, which is 1.9 per cent.
The top 10 professions that women are attracted to in men
- Medical/dental/veterinary (6%)
- Legal (6%)
- Teacher/professor (5%)
- Financial services (5%)
- Technical/computers/engineering (5%)
- Executive/management (5%)
- Self-employed (4%)
- Sales/marketing (4%)
- Political/government/civil service/military (4%)
- Advertising/media (4%)
The top 10 professions that men are attracted to in women:
- Teacher/Professor (5%)
- Administrative/Secretarial (5%)
- Medical/Dental/Veterinary (5%)
- Sales/Marketing (4%)
- Financial Services (4%)
- Legal (4%)
- Travel/Hospitality/Transportation (4%)
- Technical/Computers/Engineering (4%)
- Advertising/Media (3%)
- Political/Government/Civil service/Military (3%
Hat-tip to i100 The Independent