WATCH: Donald Trump's latest press conference was probably his most bizarre yet
And that really is saying something.
It's been a fairly normal week for Donald Trump.
And when we say that, we mean it has been normal for Trump himself.
In the minds of everyone else, he had what would be considered a wild week, even by the standards he has set.
Take Tuesday night for example, when a room full of political leaders laughed in his face at a UN conference, for saying: "In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."
But that was nothing compared to what went on late on Wednesday night.
Trump held a press conference where he dropped some of the most bizarre lines of his presidency yet.
Those lines included:
- Claiming that China had respect for his "very, very large brain"
- Seemingly boasting about the fact that he has had a number of sexual assault allegations made against him
- Referring to a Kurdish news reporter as "Mr. Kurd"
- Mispronouncing the word "Obama"
- Asking a female reporter to "sit down"
- And attacking the first President of the United States George Washington
All in a day's work for President Trump.
You can watch the press conference in full here if you can stomach it:
Clip via CBC News