The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 350
By Charlie Herbert
It’s another milestone for the pub quiz.
350 quizzes. What an institution we’ve built here.
I bet all those years ago the founding fathers of this fine quiz didn’t reckon it would rack up 350 editions.
But as long as Fridays keep coming around and people still have a thirst for knowledge and proving to their mates how clever they are, this quiz will keep chugging on.
So thank you for making this (unofficially) the biggest and longest-running pub quiz on the internet.
Roll on number 400 I say.
This week, we’ve got a round on double acts (following the demise of one particular double act), and a round on rock and alternative albums from the 2000s that should get you in the festival spirit.
- The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 349
- QUIZ: How well do you know the cast of The Flash?
- QUIZ: Can you ace this ultimate Stephen King movie quiz?
- QUIZ: Can you name the show based on the fictional towns they're set in?
- QUIZ: Can you name the disaster movie from a single image from each disaster