The final day of the Premier League: Follow the latest updates live in our hub
The relegation battle will be the main focus on the final day.
We have reached the final day of the 2022/23 Premier League season. You can follow all the action in our live feed below.
Click on the key point you want to read about, or just keep scrolling for all the latest news.
The final day of the Premier League season: Fixtures.
All matches kick off at 4:30 pm on Sunday afternoon.
- Arsenal vs Wolves.
- Aston Villa vs Brighton.
- Brentford vs Man City.
- Chelsea vs Newcastle.
- Crystal Palace vs Nottingham Forest.
- Everton vs Bournemouth.
- Leeds United vs Tottenham.
- Leicester City vs West Ham.
- Manchester United vs Fulham.
- Southampton vs Liverpool.
The final day of the Premier League season: The relegation battle.
The relegation battle will take centre stage on Sunday.
Everton start the day outside the bottom three in 17th place with 33 points. Leicester are in 18th with 31 points and Leeds are in 19th with 31 points.
Here are the permutations:
- Everton will stay up if Leeds fail to beat Tottenham and Leicester fail to beat West Ham.
- If Everton win against Bournemouth, both Leeds and Leicester will be relegated.
- Leeds must beat Spurs to have any chance of staying up.
- Even if Leeds win, however, they could still be relegated if Everton win, or if Leicester win and Everton draw.
- Leicester must beat West Ham and hope that Bournemouth record at least a draw against Everton.
- Leeds have the worst goal difference of the three clubs, so would need a miracle - a victory of over nine goals - if Leicester win.
- However, if Everton draw and Leicester lose, Leeds would remain in the Premier League with a victory by three goals.
The Europa Conference League.
Elsewhere, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Brentford all have a chance of securing a spot in the Europa Conference League.
Villa start the day in seventh with 58 points, Spurs are one place below with 57 points and Brentford are in ninth with 56 points.
Here are the permutations
- Brentford must beat Man City and hope that Villa and Spurs do not win in their matches.
- Spurs will finish seventh if they beat Leeds and Villa fail to beat Brighton.
- Villa can qualify for the Europa Conference League with a win over Brighton.
And here's the table heading into the final day:
- Caoimhin Kelleher linked with the perfect move as Liverpool exit looms.
- Man United's new jersey leaks online as the club are linked with move for World Cup winner
- Man United are in talks about making their first summer signing