This simple trick lets you find all of Instagram's hidden filters
Up your Insta game...
Whether you're a hard core user of Instagram or a lowly five posts a year lurker, this little trick is well worth taking note of.
When uploading your photo, you probably stick to the same few filters, but there's even more options available to you including ones you haven't seen before.
This little trick, brought to our attention by Tech Insider will allow you to uncover the hidden filters, and to do this you have to use the following steps.
- Instagram and create a new post
- Choose a photo to upload and click "Next" (you won't actually have to upload it)
- Swipe all the way over the the right of the list of features and tap "Manage"
- If you scroll down, you'll likely see a bunch of filters that are hidden
- If you tap the filter you'd like to add, it will come up as a filter option on your photos