An Irish brewing company has released a brilliant 12 beers of Christmas gift box
A nice, novel Christmas gift for the party season, or for the beer aficionado in your life.
An Irish brewing company has released a brilliant 12 beers of Christmas gift box, to go with their other, larger offerings.
The White Hag, which is based in County Sligo, has come up with some smart gift boxes for the beer-lovers and odd-tipplers you know and love.
To fit in with the festive season, they have a 12 Beers of Christmas gift box, with nicely-designed 330ML cans from their core range, alongside some specials. The mix of beers include:
- Yule | Christmas Ale
- Fleadh | Celebration Ale
- Gola Secca | Italian Dry Stout (x Brewfist)
- Dough Brews | New World IPA (x Dough Bros)
- Balor | Irish Export Stout
- Bran & Sceolan | Irish IPA
- Atlantean | New England IPA
- Magic Mist | Juicy Pale Ale
- Róc | Helles Lager
- Ninth Wave | New World Pale Ale
- Little Fawn | Session IPA
Anyone that orders two of the '12 beers' boxes, to the same address, gets free shipping.
Aside from the '12 beers of Christmas', White Hag have prepped some alternative Christmas boxes, available in an already wrapped and tagged festive box.
- A Large Christmas Box (24 beers – 24x 330ml)
- A Huge Christmas Box (24 beers – 12x 330ml & 12x 440ml)
- A Massive Christmas Box (30 beers – 18x 330ml & 12x 440ml)
The Christmas gift boxes are all freshly packed and, according to the brewers, will not leave the brewery til the sleigh is ready.
When you order, White Hag take your intended giftee’s name and inscribe it on the ‘TO’ space on the box. They also have specially commissioned Christmas cards in the box.
They also have other gift items to order, such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, snoods, pint glasses, snifter glasses and more.
The last orders for Christmas, in Ireland, are at 1pm on Thursday, December 22.
For more on all White Hag have to offer, check out their website.